Jacynthe LabonvilleJune 29, 2023 at 9:09 amPost count: 6
I am trying to configure the WMS express app on my phone and I’m getting the following error
Unable to log in :
You must choose a company before you can access the “WHX Registration Mutex” Table
Can someone tell me what I did wrong?
ThanksJacynthe LabonvilleJune 29, 2023 at 9:24 amPost count: 6
I also tried scanning the configuration bar code and I am getting an other error:
An invalid request URI was provided. The request URI must either be an absolute URI or BaseAddress must be set.Jacynthe LabonvilleJune 29, 2023 at 9:24 amPost count: 6
I also tried scanning the configuration barcode and I am getting an other error:
An invalid request URI was provided. The request URI must either be an absolute URI or BaseAddress must be set.Brandon EstradaJune 29, 2023 at 10:12 amPost count: 10
This sounds like a user permission issue, for this I would double check the user card in Business Central has both the ‘IWorks Common’ and ‘WHX – ALL’ Permission Sets to login to the WMS Express application.Brandon EstradaJune 29, 2023 at 10:38 amPost count: 10
Below are the basic steps to configure WMS Express:
- Install the Extension and turn on the HttpClientRequests toggle in Extension Management for IWorks Common and WMS Express.
- Run the Assisted setup for WMS Express
- Generate a WMS Express Installation Report, disable Insight Works Users if not in use, and select a Device Configuration Code. Please note: the Web service URL should be auto generated and not changed.
- Scan the step 1 barcode to download the application
- Scan the step 2 configuration barcode to configure the scanner (default config password is ‘1234’)
- Login using the Business Central credentials containing the IWORKS COMMON and WHX – ALL permission sets.
You can also follow the steps for configuring Warehouse Insight from our Knowledge Base here: https://kb.dmsiworks.com/knowledge-base/configuring-the-software/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.