This is not an issue I have ran across before. I have outlined the basic steps for installing and configuring Warehouse Insight or WMS Express below:
Below are the basic steps to install Warehouse Insight:
- Install the Extension and turn on the HttpClientRequests toggle in Extension Management for IWorks Common and Warehouse Insight.
- Run the Assisted setup for Warehouse Insight
- Generate a Warehouse Insight Installation Report, disable Insight Works Users if not in use, and select or create a Device Configuration Code. Please note: the Web service URL should be auto generated and not changed.
- Scan the step 1 barcode to download the application
- Scan the step 2 configuration barcode to configure the scanner (default config password is ‘1234’)
- Login using the Business Central credentials containing the IWORKS COMMON and WHI – ALL permission sets.
You can also follow the steps for configuring Warehouse Insight from our Knowledge Base here: https://kb.dmsiworks.com/knowledge-base/configuring-the-software/