November 17, 2022 at 8:42 am
Post count: 7
The following steps need to be completed in order to upgrade Warehouse Insight from V1.x to 2.x
- Removing the old code from the Business Central/NAV base objects.
- Merging the base objects with new Warehouse Insight 2.4 code.
- Note: Warehouse Insight v2.4 is the most recent version for both NAV and Business Central v14 and below.
- Adding the updated objects and updating the menu suites in your Business Central/NAV environment.Apply the rapid starts and replace the old setup/configurations with the new configurations.
- Setup a new IIS web service for the scanners to connect to.
- Update the Warehouse Insight app on the scanners to match the new version in your Business Central/NAV.
- You can find the instructions for downloading the new version of the app on our knowledge base here: https://kb.dmsiworks.com/knowledge-base/configure-windows-scanner-for-nav-and-business-central-on-prem/
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Steven Gaudin-Lawson.