Home › Forums › Graphical Scheduler › Prod orders do not show up in the scheduler › Reply To: Prod orders do not show up in the scheduler
March 11, 2022 at 3:44 pm
Post count: 3
The Graphical Scheduler is a tool to graphically represent data; typically, this means displaying the Released Production order routing lines similar to what a Gantt-style chart looks like.
The most common reason you might not be seeing anything in the Graphical Scheduler is missing or incorrect production order routing line data, but it could also be for other reasons.
Please verify the following:
- You have Released Production Orders created.
- The Production Orders have valid routing lines defined.
- The routing lines have proper starting Date-Time and Ending Date-Time values.
- The Business Central Work Centers and Machine Centers do not have any special characters in the number field (alphanumerical values only).
- There is a “Normal Starting Time” and a “Normal Ending Time” set in the Default section on the Graphical Scheduler Setup page. The ending time needs to be after the starting time (e.g., you cannot enter 12AM as the starting and ending time).
- There is a “Normal Starting Time” and “Normal Ending Time” on the Manufacturing Setup page in Business Central. If you do not have any starting and ending times set in the Graphical Scheduler Setup page, the system will look at the “Normal Starting Time” and “Normal Ending Time” on the Manufacturing Setup page in Business Central.
- The Time Zone defined for the Business Central user is the same time zone of the local computer in Windows.
- You are looking at the correct Work center and/or Machine Center in the Graphical Scheduler.
- You are looking at the correct Date/Time in the Graphical Scheduler.