Home › Forums › Warehouse Insight › How to setup Zebra MC3300 series scanner to work with Warehouse Insight? › Reply To: How to setup Zebra MC3300 series scanner to work with Warehouse Insight?
December 22, 2021 at 9:03 am
Post count: 4
I had to configure a Zebra MC9300 scanner several weeks ago and this info on the knowledge base helped me out. I hope this can help you
“Configure scanner settings for Zebra
For Warehouse Insight to handle scans properly on Zebra, you must configure the scanner settings. The following steps guide you through the process of setting up and enabling the intent wedge on Zebra scanners.
- Open DataWedge on the Zebra’s main application screen.
- Select Profile for Warehouse Insight (opens).
- Add Application Assignment (com.insightworks.warehouseinsight).
- Change the Intent Output:
- Select Enabled checkbox.
- Input “whibarcode” into Intent action field.
- Leave Intent category blank.
- Input “Broadcast Intent” into Intent delivery field.
- Go to Basic data formatting and deselect Enable checkbox.”