Home › Forums › Graphical Scheduler › Multiple Views › Reply To: Multiple Views
November 18, 2020 at 10:28 am
Post count: 30
Yes. The trick is to create two different views. To configure:
- Start with a new view, and call it ‘Macro’, and then edit the view ( View –> Edit )
- Show a scale of ‘Months/Years’.
- Add the released production order routing lines datasource.
- Save the view as a copy called ‘Immediate’, and edit the view.
- In the configuration for the ‘Immediate’ view change the scale, and add in the datasource for work center load, as well as the work shifts.
- After the graphical scheduler starts click ‘View’.
- Choose either the ‘Macro’ view created above, or choose the ‘Immediate’ View.