Yes there is a quality inspection system built into Shop Floor Insight; the app that runs in a Chrome web browser with the tethered scanner.
It’s not a perfect match for what you’re asking:
- Out of box it is all human driven; so a human has to press a button to create a quality inspection; there is no ability to force one to exist.
- A quality inspection recorded through Shop Floor Insight is associated with a released production order routing line; not an individual.
It’s used to ensure things like checklists, or quality measures, etc… on each step on a released production order have recordings (although nothing will enforce whether or not it exists).
The process flow would be:
- Scan a badge to login to the scanning station.
- Have a selected time card referencing a production order (or scan onto it to create one).
- Click the button to record a quality inspection; when the quality inspection panel is visible.
- This reply was modified 4 years ago by Tim Dimsdale.