You are not seeing all or any of your expected data (such as production order routing lines) and you have:
- an enabled data source for production order routing lines.
- data that aligns with the date range you are seeing.
- no filters excluding the expected data.
If your Business Central region is in a different format than the date format your browser is showing, items may not display. The most common scenario is that your browser is configured to English (United States) and your region in Business Central may be different.
How to Fix
Change your Business Central regional date settings to match the same thing that your browser expects. The easiest way is changing the Business Central region. For example, if your browser is running in English (United States), then:
- Navigate to My Settings in Business Central.
- Change Region to English (United States) to match your browser setting.
Other Things to Try
If matching the region of your browser and Business Central does not work as expected and you are still not seeing your data, ensure:
- the date range showing has a data source.
- the data source is enabled.
- the data source does not have filters that would exclude the data.
- the dates you are currently looking at are in the same date range as your data.
- the view does not filter out the work and machine centers for that same data.
- you have permission to read the data in Business Central.