Shop Floor Insight
Advanced Inventory Count
Enhanced Planning Pack
Order Ship Express
Set Up MxAPS
Last Updated On
You are here:
The Setup Wizard initializes basic setup to support quick and easy use of the extension. Complete the following to set up and configure MxAPS.
- Start the Setup Wizard by completing one of the following:
- Navigate to the Assisted Setup page and select Set up MxAPS.
- Navigate to the MxAPS Setup Wizard using the search bar.
- Read and select the I agree to the terms and conditions on the End User License Agreement.
- Select Next.
- Select the required Apply Base Setup configuration option from Getting Started Data:
- Apply Base Setup: populates the base application tables with default values. You can review and modify these values as desired after the Setup Wizard is complete. This option is recommended for an initial install.
- Do Not Apply Configuration: does not run any configuration packages. Not recommended for initial install as you are required to manually create a number series and populate other base application tables to use the scheduler for the first time.
- Apply Base and Demo Data: results in both base application data and sample data being imported to explore the system functionality. This option is intended for test or training environments; running this option results in production orders and other data being created.
- Select Next.
- Select Finish.
Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars