Configurator BOM Price Sheet
The Configurator BOM Price Sheet displays a breakdown of the option pricing. Used from the Bulk Editor to show the breakdown for a specific line.
Configurator BOM Designer
The Configurator BOM Designer is used for designing a configuration once setup is complete. The designer can run from MenuSuite or can launch from a sales quote or sales order if the option has been installed.
Use the BOM Designer
- Select the item type (Item Category) you want to configure (options appear in the lines and default choices will be pre-filled with the default quantity).
- Modify options as needed.
Note: Bolded options require a selection; non-bolded options do not require a selection and may be left blank.
- Select Create Configuration (or Update Sales Line) to save.
New configurations are created as items with either an Assembly BOM or Production BOM, depending on the setting in the BOM Type field.
- Load Existing Item button: loads the configuration options for an existing item.
- Item Card button: displays the item card for the current configuration. If no item exists for the configuration, an error will be displayed.
Configurator BOM Configuration Options Table
The following table shows the BOM configuration options used internally by the system and allow users to select choices.