The next step depends on how you select the item and whether the item requires item tracking information (lot and serial numbers and their expiration dates).
- Method #1: Scan the item
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to enter the quantity, unit of measure, and item tracking information (if applicable). Enter these and then select OK.
- Method #2: Manually select the item
- Scenario A: No item tracking
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to enter the quantity and unit of measure. Enter these and then select OK.
- Scenario B: Item tracking required
- The Item Tracking screen will appear.
- From the Item Tracking screen, select Menu > Add.
- Enter the quantity, unit of measure, and item tracking information, then select OK.
- Repeat for each lot or serial number.
- Once all item tracking information has been entered, select Menu > Close.
The Qty. to Handle will be updated in Business Central.