License Plate Templates offer a more efficient way to package goods for shipment. Many businesses have packages with set dimensions that are used for shipping. Below are steps on how to create License Plate Template.
- Select the Search Icon and enter License Plate Templates choose the related link.
- In the Ribbon select New.
- In the new line created give your template a unique Code, for example Box 1, Box 2.
- In the Description enter the description of the package to identify it.
- Enter the Unit of Measure, this should reflect the UOM that is in the Dynamic Ship Setup.
- Enter the Dimensions, Shipment Length, Shipment Width, Shipment Height.
- Enter the SP Dimensions Unit of Measure, this should reflect the UOM that is in the Dynamic Ship Setup.