How to Add Predefined Packages for Carriers
Last Updated On
You are here:
The Dynamic Ship Carrier List can be configured for optional predefined packages for a carrier. When shipping using Dynamic Ship, License Plate Templates must be linked to the predefined packages for the assigned rates to be used.
- Click the icon and input Dynamic Ship Carrier List.
- Select Dynamic Ship Carriers under Go to Pages and Tasks (opens).
- Highlight the carrier row (e.g., select the row for Fedex).
- Select Carrier and select Predefined Packages (opens).
- Select +New (opens).
- Input the Predefined Package as defined by EasyPost.
- Complete one of the following (required):
- Input the associated License Plate Template Code.
- Input the Shipping Agent Service Code to limit the package to specific services.
Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars