Warehouse Insight can be installed from the Microsoft Extension Marketplace. This section guides you through the steps of installing and configuring the extension for initial use. When installation is completed, the extension is available for use and the data configuration can be performed.
You can verify that the Warehouse Insight extension has been installed by navigating to the Extensions page. You should now see an entry for the Warehouse Insight Advanced WMS extension.
If you wish to uninstall the extension you may do so by clicking on the Extension and pressing the Uninstall button on the dialog that is displayed.
Once the extension has been installed, run the Assisted Setup to assist in the configuration process.
- Navigate to the Assisted Setup
- Locate the Set up Warehouse Insight Advanced WMS entry, select … and click Start Setup.
- Accept the terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select the Install Options as needed (only uncheck options if you are importing that data manually).
- Select Next.
- Select languages as needed and select Next.
- Enter your contact information (if required, someone from Insight Works will contact you to assist with implementation and answer your questions).
- Press Next.
- Input the Location Code you plan to connect the devices to.
- Enter the Login Name and Web Service Key for the user (see User Logins for more information on users).
- Press Next and press Next
- Print and save the installation report that runs (see Device Installation for further details).
- Press Close (the Assisted Setup page opens when installation completes).