Dynamic Ship has many flexible configuration and usage options, but sometimes there is a need to tailor the system or processes beyond what these configuration options can provide. For those situations, Dynamic Ship offers an extensible architecture that enables partners or customers to extend or alter the default behavior.
The following video will cover:
- Basic Dynamic Ship usage.
- The extensibility framework architecture.
- Developing “plug-in” extensions for Dynamic Ship in C/AL and AL. Follow-along examples of developing extensions for:
- Overriding Sales Freight Price calculation.
- Creating custom barcode commands.
- An introduction to the Freight Integration Provider framework.