Shop Floor Insight
Advanced Inventory Count
Enhanced Planning Pack
Order Ship Express
Enable and Disable On-Screen Keyboard on Memor K Devices
The Memor K does not provide an easy method for switching from the physical keyboard to the virtual keyboard. To enable a simple way to switch keyboards, install the Null Input Method application.
After installing the APK Null Input Method application:
- Open the Settings app in Android.
- Navigate to the System section, then Languages & Input.
- Select the Virtual Keyboard option and then tap “Manage keyboards”
- Enable the toggle beside “Null Input Method”.
- Accept the popup warnings.
- Lock and then unlock the device.
You can now switch between the physical keyboard and the virtual keyboard from the notification pane on your device. Activate the virtual keyboard by completing the following:
- Select a text or numerical edit field on the device.
- Drag down the Android notification pane from the top of the screen and select Change Keyboard.
- Select Android Keyboard
The system now shows the virtual keyboard when in an entry field.
0 out Of 5 Stars