Dynamic Ship allows you to use scanners to package products for shipment. You can use scanners to scan the package and the product itself, and Dynamic Ship has a list of barcodes you can use for packaging. Use these Pack Commands at a Workstation for scanning and packaging. Beneath each Barcode is a command that you can enter manually if a scanner is not available.
Complete the following sets of instructions in Dynamic Ship.
- Select the Search Icon, enter Pack Commands, and select the related link.
- Select Preview and select Print.
Alternatively, these features are available in the Package Worksheet under Actions in More Options. Packing and Functions are available in that ribbon.
You must identify orders ready for shipment.
Note: You can complete the Package Worksheet prior to these instructions as you can scan the order or use the order number if you have it already.
- Search for Order Packaging and select the related link (window opens and documents ready to ship are listed).
- Highlight the order you wish to ship.
- Select Process and then select Package Worksheet.
The Package Worksheet is the main page used for shipping orders.
- Search for Package Worksheet and select the related link.
- Scan the barcode NEW or License Plate Templates (See License Plate Templates).
- Scan an item to pack (Dynamic Ship asks if the item is lot or serial tracked after the item scan).
- Enter the Quantity.
- Scan the —PACKDETAIL barcode.
- Enter the Dimensions (if no License Plate Template is used) and Weight.
- Scan the —GETLABEL barcode.
- Select the desired service.
- Print the label.
- Scan the —POST barcode to complete.