Dynamic Ship allows for the use of scanners to package products for shipment. Scanners can be used to scan the package and the product itself. Dynamic Ship has a list of barcodes that can be used for packaging. These Pack Commands can be used at a Workstation for scanning and packaging. Beneath each Barcode is a command, these can be entered manually if a scanner is not available. Below are instructions on using Dynamic Ship.
- Select the Search Icon and enter Pack Commands, select the related link.
- Select Preview and then print them or select Print.
Alternatively, these features are available in the Package Worksheet under Actions in More Options. Packing and Functions are available in that ribbon.
First step in Dynamic Ship is to identify orders ready for shipment. It is important to note, the Package Worksheet can be the first step as the order can be scanned or if the order number is known.
- Select the Search Icon and Order Packaging choose the related link. The Dynamic Ship Order Packaging Window will open. All documents ready to ship will be listed.
- Highlight the order you wish to ship
- Select Process then Package Worksheet
The Package Worksheet is the main page used for shipping orders.
- Select the Search Icon and enter Package Worksheet, choose the related link.
- Scan the bar code NEW or License Plate Templates (See License Plate Templates).
- Scan an Item to pack. (If item is lot or serial tracked, DShip will ask after the item scan).
- Enter the Quantity.
- Scan the —PACKDETAIL barcode.
- Enter the Dimensions (if no LP Template is used) and Weight.
- Scan the —GETLABEL barcode.
- Choose the desired service.
- Print the label.
- Scan the —POST barcode to complete.