The Daily Close report in Insight Works Counter Sales allows managers to efficiently perform typical end of day tasks such as reconciling payments to the cash drawer and reviewing daily sales figures. System activities such as posting registered payments and orders and updating user allowable posting dates can also be performed using the Daily Close report.
The Daily Close report can be accessed from the role center page for the Counter Sales Manager role under the Tasks actions or by using the Tell me what you want to do icon to search for it.
The Daily Close report requires the user to specify the Close Date and Location Code for the sales activities.
Optional settings include:
- Show Daily Payment Details to display the payment entries for the close date and location.
- Show Daily Counter Sales Orders & Return Orders to display the counter sales documents for the close date and location.
- Post Unapplied Registered Deposits to post any unapplied registered deposit for the close date and location.
- Post Counter Sales Orders & Return Orders to post any registered counter sales documents and associated payments for the close date and location.
- Update Allow Posting Dates for Users to update the allow posting dates in the user setup for the close date and location.