This document will explain how to create a shipping label for a Miscellaneous Shipment. Miscellaneous Shipments are used for non-inventory items such as Literature or Samples.
The following steps outline how to complete a Miscellaneous Shipment:
- Using the Search Icon enter Miscellaneous Shipments and choose the related link.
- In the Ribbon Select New.
- Tab to the Description and enter what it is you are sending.
- Choose the Ship to Type – Customer, Vendor, Location, Contact
- Choose the corresponding Ship to No.
- Select Packing on the Ribbon and choose Add Package.
- In the Package List enter the description of what is shipping as well as the dimensions and weight.
- Select Shipping in the Ribbon and choose Get Label.
- Select Shipping in the Ribbon and choose Post.