Configure scanner settings for Memor 10/20
For Warehouse Insight to handle scans properly on Memor 10 and Memor 20 scanners, you must enable the intent wedge. The following steps guide you through the process of setting up and enabling the intent wedge on Memor 10 and Memor 20 scanners.
- Install WHI on scanner.
- Scan the WHI APK barcode from the Installation Report in the browser’s url.
- Select the Enter key beside the url field (you will be automatically prompted to download the WHI APK).
- Approve permission requests during the download.
- Click Yes to install (WHI appears on your home screen).
Configure scanner settings for Zebra
For Warehouse Insight to handle scans properly on Zebra, you must configure the scanner settings. The following steps guide you through the process of setting up and enabling the intent wedge on Zebra scanners.
- Open DataWedge on the Zebra’s main application screen.
- Select Profile for Warehouse Insight (opens).
- Add Application Assignment (com.insightworks.warehouseinsight).
- Change the Intent Output:
- Select Enabled checkbox.
- Input “whibarcode” into Intent action field.
- Leave Intent category blank.
- Input “Broadcast Intent” into Intent delivery field.
- Go to Basic data formatting and deselect Enable checkbox.