A handheld scanner needs to be provisioned before it can use Warehouse Insight.
The Warehouse Insight desktop client should already be configured and functional before configuring scanners:
Connect Warehouse Insight Desktop Client to Business Central Cloud
DataLogic Falcon WiFi Configuration
If the links in this report are not working try the barcodes listed at the bottom of this document.
You can use the MyMobiler to connect the scanner with your desktop/share the screen of the scanner. (Only for Windows Embedded)
(If you are able to connect the scanners to the desktop through USB, then you just drag and drop the files.)
1. Set decoding format on the scanner.
Set prefix to <
Set suffix to >
Leave data separator blank
Steps for Falcon Scanners
Go to Start > Settings > Systems > Decoding > Configure > General > Formatting
Steps for Skorpio Scanners
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Decoding > Configure > General > Formatting
*Depending on the scanner you have, the path of the setting will be different.
2. The type of barcode being used must also be enabled in:
Configure > 1D/2D Bar Codes > [barcode type]
3. For Code 39 it may be necessary to disable full ASCII conversion:
Configure > 1D/2D Bar Codes > Code 39
Web Service Access Key
*Make sure decoding format in step 3 is set before you scan the barcodes. If the decoding format is not set, the barcodes will not scan properly. *
3. When the scanner reloads, if the connection was successful the application icons will appear:
4. Test the scanner by opening the Inquiry module, and scanning an Item barcode.
You must be logged in to post a comment.