The following sections describe the various configuration tasks required to set up License Plate Management.
The License Plate Management extension leverages the IWorks Common library. To make use of this library and enable the features of License Plate Management, navigate to Users and assign the “IWORKS COMMON” permission set to all applicable users.
To prepare for the use of License Plates a Number Series is required.
- Navigate to License Plate Setup
- Enable Editing
- In the License Plate Nos. field, use the dropdown to select New
- Create a new Number Series. Code, Starting No., and Ending No. are required.
- Default Nos should be checked
- Select the newly created Number Series
License Plate Management supports using a report of your choice for the printable labels. Some are also provided for you. These must be set in Insight Works Report Selection.
- Navigate to “Insight Works Report Selection”
- In the Usage drop down, select “License Plate Label”
- Enter “23044512” under Report ID in the lines
Device installs will allow full use of the extension and are available from Insight Works for a variety of devices. A representative from Insight Works or your selected implementation partner will reach out shortly after your installation to assist with this process. You may also contact email@example.com.