The ‘=ReplaceWithAPercentEncodedCompanyName’ is auto generated in the web service and is not meant to be replaced.
Below are the basic steps to configure WMS Express:
- Install the Extension and turn on the HttpClientRequests toggle in Extension Management for IWorks Common and WMS Express.
- Run the Assisted setup for WMS Express
- Generate a WMS Express Installation Report, disable Insight Works Users if not in use, and select a Device Configuration Code. Please note: the Web service URL should be auto generated and not changed.
- Scan the step 1 barcode to download the application
- Scan the step 2 configuration barcode to configure the scanner (default config password is ‘1234’)
- Login using the Business Central credentials containing the IWORKS COMMON and WHX – ALL permission sets.
You can also follow the steps for configuring Warehouse Insight from our Knowledge Base here: http://kb.dmsiworks.com/knowledge-base/configuring-the-software/
If the barcode is not scanning into WMS Express there may be some additional configuration needed for the handheld settings depending on type of handheld.
For Datalogic and Zebra handhelds: http://kb.dmsiworks.com/knowledge-base/configure-scanner-settings-for-memor-10-20-and-zebra/
For Honeywell devices: http://kb.dmsiworks.com/knowledge-base/device-installation/