Home › Forums › Graphical Scheduler › Show different start and end times for time scale by user › Reply To: Show different start and end times for time scale by user
Yes, it is possible to specify different hours visible in the Graphical Scheduler, instead of relying on the “Normal Starting Time” and “Normal Ending Time” as configured on the Manufacturing setup in BC.
- Navigate to “Graphical Scheduler Setup”.
- Click on the “I understand” button
- Find the “Defaults” section
- Specify some times in the “Normal Starting Time” and “Normal Ending Time” fields
- Close the Graphical Scheduler Setup page
- Re-load the Graphical Scheduler and select a time scale that is “Hour and Day”
You should now notice the starting hours reflect what you just specified in the Graphical Scheduler setup page, instead of what you have in the “Manufacturing Setup” page.
It isn’t possible to have different starting and ending times in the same BC company, however if the different locations you mention each have their own BC company you will not have any issues.
If you have any further questions on this, I would recommend you send us an email to the support portal to firstname.lastname@example.org.